Getting to & from Hotel Weisser Hase in Passau
Hotel Weisser Hase is easily accessible by car, bus or train. The hotel is located in close proximity to Passau’s main train station, bus stops, parking garages, Danube river cruise piers and Danube cycle paths.
Arriving by train or bus
Passau’s main train station is an easy 600-meter walk from the Hotel Weisser Hase.
- Leave the station using the main doors, turn right and walk along the Bahnhofstraße (approx. 500 meters) until you get to Ludwigsplatz
- Cross at the pedestrian crossing and you’ll see the pink Hotel Weisser Hase on the corner of Ludwigsstraße and Heiliggeistgasse.
- Head towards the pedestrianized zone and turn right into the Heiliggeistgasse (hotel entrance).
- It costs around € 9 for a taxi from the station to the hotel.
Directions to Hotel Weisser Hase by car
Car & Coach Parking
- Take the exit for ‘Passau Nord’ and follow the road to the second bridge over the Danube (called the ‘Schanzlbrücke’).
- Cross the Schanzlbrücke in the left-hand lane. This lane curves left on Ludwigsplatz and will take you to the hotel door!
- You could also follow signs to ‘Stadtzentrum’ (city centre), which will also take you to Ludwigsplatz. When you get there, follow the road round to the left. You’ll see the hotel.
- When you arrive, please park directly in front of the hotel entrance in Heiliggeistgasse 1, 94032 Passau (max. 10 minutes) and check in at reception.